• Breaking News

    Monday, September 30, 2019

    ATLAS Crew Recruit Limit config?

    ATLAS Crew Recruit Limit config?


    Crew Recruit Limit config?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2019 01:01 PM PDT

    Does anyone know if the crew recruitment limit is configurable, and if so where?

    Playing on a private Blackwood server, and I can't recruit more than one crew at a time. I understand that perhaps either the server or company lvl 1 npc limit of 10 has been reached. Any known workarounds?

    Edit: Forgot to mention, I've already checked for lvl 1 crew in my company, and I can't find any. There was talk of this being a bug and being a server-wide shared limit, and not a per-company limit.

    submitted by /u/Lurkers-gotta-post
    [link] [comments]

    Exploits in Atlas

    Posted: 12 Sep 2019 04:52 AM PDT

    https://youtu.be/2GB5eB-meZ0

    I made a ticket about it and sadly the season started with devs being all "We will wipe the company if exploits are being used" while devs dont do crap with clear evidence of a glitch being used maliciously

    Kill Your Own Game Lmao.

    submitted by /u/AyaaN_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment