• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 26, 2020

    ATLAS This Aged Well

    ATLAS This Aged Well


    This Aged Well

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 07:41 AM PDT

    Some questions about hosting a server

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 05:58 PM PDT

    I'm thinking about setting up a 2x2 cluster for me and a friend or two but am not sure how to go about it.

    I've checked out prices from a few different sites and it looks like G Portal is the cheapest. If I understand the pricing it looks like it's 45 dollars for the 4 servers with 10 slots each.

    Would I have to pick and choose the best grids to make my 2x2 enjoyable?

    Would all the end game stuff be achievable on just a 2x2?

    Is anyone on here running an unofficial that can throw some knowledge my way?

    submitted by /u/Flyin_ruski
    [link] [comments]

    Private server question for traveling between grids.

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 07:26 PM PDT

    I have a private server setup with a 3x3 grid, however for some reason whenever I travel between grids rather than popping me out on the other side of the grid line, the server is putting me in the center of the grid. Is there a setting that is causing this that I'm missing?

    submitted by /u/ashrensnow
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment