• Breaking News

    Friday, March 15, 2019

    ATLAS Please don't hurt my animals. Let them pass the last days in peace. Thanks. (*ノωノ)

    ATLAS Please don't hurt my animals. Let them pass the last days in peace. Thanks. (*ノωノ)


    Please don't hurt my animals. Let them pass the last days in peace. Thanks. (*ノωノ)

    Posted: 15 Mar 2019 12:30 AM PDT

    Once mastered, building system can let you make beautiful things : RP house and dock

    Posted: 14 Mar 2019 06:36 PM PDT

    Do we know when the wipe is yet?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2019 07:16 AM PDT

    Sorry for the stupid question, but I've been taking a break from the game for about a month now. I know there's a wipe coming, I'm just wondering if we've gotten a date yet. The post on the forums still says mid/late March. With today being the 15th just wanted to see if you fine people have heard anything more firm.

    Thanks for your time.

    submitted by /u/CiaoFunHiYuk
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else super stoked about offline raiding timer post wipe?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2019 03:11 PM PDT

    I sure am.

    submitted by /u/slindner1985
    [link] [comments]

    Despite all the rants against this game, immersion is apparently still a thing.

    Posted: 15 Mar 2019 05:17 AM PDT

    Typical TPG behavior?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2019 01:44 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment