• Breaking News

    Friday, April 5, 2019

    ATLAS Grapeshot rn

    ATLAS Grapeshot rn


    Grapeshot rn

    Posted: 05 Apr 2019 12:19 AM PDT

    I don’t care about delays, just promise me you’ll still give us this at one point! ��

    Posted: 05 Apr 2019 09:07 AM PDT

    As of 6am this morning (PTR Status)

    Posted: 05 Apr 2019 05:48 AM PDT

    Grapeshot’s method of planning. Hopefully we catch one soon...

    Posted: 05 Apr 2019 06:07 AM PDT

    How I feel about this whole PTR delay stuff

    Posted: 05 Apr 2019 08:14 AM PDT

    Need advise on private server max level and discoveries

    Posted: 05 Apr 2019 08:25 AM PDT

    Hi guys, wondering if anyone can help me out, i am setting up a private server with a very high max level, so i set it to "PlayerDefaultNoDiscoveriesMaxLevelUps=500" but then for some reason getting discoveries is lowering the max level instead of increasing? how do i set the "level with discoveries" or how does it work?

    submitted by /u/TakeyaSaito
    [link] [comments]

    Effort Estimation

    Posted: 05 Apr 2019 07:17 AM PDT

    Oh...

    Posted: 05 Apr 2019 05:07 AM PDT

    My goldfish died =(

    Posted: 05 Apr 2019 04:50 AM PDT

    I had the cutest goldfish. She was in a tank of her own. Nothing like her. I named her Atlas.

    But one day my goldfish got sick.

    I told my goldfish, Atlas, that I had an ETA to take her to the fish doctor tomorrow.

    But time passed and I kept telling my goldfish everything she wanted to hear to make her feel better. Even started feeding her extra food to try to make her happy and feel comfortable.

    Finally, a month later I get up to take my goldfish Atlas to the fish doctor. But to my surprise when I got to the tank Atlas was there floating. Lifeless.

    At that moment I knew she was dead.

    RIP Atlas.

    ForeverMyGirl

    submitted by /u/TeknicallyChallenged
    [link] [comments]

    Atlas is a Psychological Experiment!

    Posted: 04 Apr 2019 10:24 PM PDT

    At this point with these absolutely absurd delays and constant communication garbage my hypothesis is that this is some psychological experiment they have created to test the patience and acceptance of random products on the general public and to create a longitudinal (over a long period of time) study, of the people that play their games throughout the years with the EXACT SAME BUGS AND GARBAGE. Atlas is their newest part, they have no intentions of finishing or doing anything with it because its a social experiment watching something fail. That is all.

    submitted by /u/JacksonCarter13
    [link] [comments]

    NSFW I got a Captain's Log for you guys !!!

    Posted: 05 Apr 2019 06:51 AM PDT

    I thought PTR was coming out today

    Posted: 04 Apr 2019 08:55 PM PDT

    Has anyone heard anything about a delay?

    submitted by /u/Leesin2me
    [link] [comments]

    Recruiting Players in EU PVP (POST WIPE). Colony cluster. Solos and new players are welcome

    Posted: 05 Apr 2019 05:22 AM PDT

    We are friendly and social company. We have players from different countries. New players are welcome since everyone will start from zero after the wipe. We value all members opinion and everyone is equal in the company. No restrictions. We will play the PTR together and scout out different Islands and decide by vote which Island we will claim when the server wipes. Interested players are requested to comment below or send a message.

    submitted by /u/UseScan
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment