• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 26, 2021

    ATLAS Treasure

    ATLAS Treasure


    Treasure

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 07:45 AM PDT

    I play official pve server everyday i just need someone either to help me with army of dammed or show me how to solo them if anyone feels like helping itd be appreciated

    submitted by /u/nope3756
    [link] [comments]

    New player NA PvP -- LF company to learn and play with

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 04:19 PM PDT

    Im online right now as Mongo Higgens

    submitted by /u/Niche-Capiche
    [link] [comments]

    Farmhouses changed?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 07:55 PM PDT

    I haven't played in many months, but I come back and now my farmhouse is only collecting berries/herbs and fiber despite there being trees and stones around it. When did they make this change?

    submitted by /u/JonNathe
    [link] [comments]

    Non-Dedicated server saves?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 07:03 PM PDT

    Gentlemen, my buddy and I have been playing on a Non-Dedicated server (both he and I host different servers). This last update seems to have boogered up the saving process as we were playing, got DC and then joined back in with no save, had to remake characters with no progress saved. Acts as if it deleted our personal saves on both servers and refuses to save. Any idears?

    submitted by /u/Zestyclose-Dish-4758
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment