• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 1, 2019

    ATLAS Thank you so much for the Blueprinted shit N3, highly appreciated :) keep visiting Prophecy i guess, thats my mythical set for this island, much love <3

    ATLAS Thank you so much for the Blueprinted shit N3, highly appreciated :) keep visiting Prophecy i guess, thats my mythical set for this island, much love <3


    Thank you so much for the Blueprinted shit N3, highly appreciated :) keep visiting Prophecy i guess, thats my mythical set for this island, much love <3

    Posted: 31 Aug 2019 09:51 PM PDT

    New here

    Posted: 01 Sep 2019 02:59 AM PDT

    Hey everyone

    New at this and admittedly a little overwhelmed. A buddy of mine got me into the game thinking I'd like it because I'm actually a tall ship sailor but he's in a private server and I'm not and so I'm just kinda building things and not sure what to do.

    Single handing my schooner is proving difficult, but I also haven't managed to find any treasure or, you know, civilization.

    Anyone looking for a reasonably capable hand at sail?

    submitted by /u/sailorbrendan
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment