• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 31, 2019

    ATLAS Got over 400 fish from this big fella. This is the biggest bass I've encountered. I'll post the 2nd biggest in another post.

    ATLAS Got over 400 fish from this big fella. This is the biggest bass I've encountered. I'll post the 2nd biggest in another post.


    Got over 400 fish from this big fella. This is the biggest bass I've encountered. I'll post the 2nd biggest in another post.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 05:55 AM PDT

    Second biggest bass. Let's see your biggest fish!

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 06:06 AM PDT

    Capt. Ricky 'Jaws' Kiel can get you through any storm!

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 07:17 AM PDT

    Sometimes you just have to adapt to the situation. ����

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 03:04 PM PDT

    Well known NA pvp company looking to recruit/merge

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 08:51 AM PDT

    Must be pc players. We are a well known NA pvp company, popular in all 3 seasons. We are looking to strengthen our numbers. If you are a smaller tribe seeking a company that can offer the full atlas experience, or even just a few solos looking to expand into the game of atlas and have a good time then respond to this post or send me a private message. We have a good time and we are very established right now.

    submitted by /u/theonlyringo1
    [link] [comments]

    Want to trade, serious offers only TY.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 11:38 PM PDT

    Hemp?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 07:07 PM PDT

    Best islands to find hemp near E10?

    submitted by /u/helpme4200
    [link] [comments]

    Meta Meta Game

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 03:27 PM PDT

    So maybe I'm just salty because I just got like, super wiped out, but I don't understand the overall gameplay theory here.

    When I started playing like, two months ago everyone on here was talking about how the game was dead and there wasn't anyone playing anymore and all that.

    But with the revitalization from the xbox players coming in I'm starting to see why. It's a game, and if you're actively pushing to make the game not fun for people by griefing and 100% destroying all their stuff, they're just going to stop playing because when it stops being fun, they'll go do something else which leads to the game dying.

    Like, I'm really curious what the endgame plan in the PVP servers looks like here because in my mind this is a self destruction cycle.

    submitted by /u/sailorbrendan
    [link] [comments]

    How to get skin for the ship in Atlas?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 02:08 PM PDT

    I have recently started playing Atlas. I am wondering how to get costume for the ship? I have been trying to figure it out with no help. Thanks.

    It was kicking me out from the game. Read somewhere in the forum to clear some data from the storage, it was helpful.

    submitted by /u/SinghSahab007
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment