• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 12, 2020

    Atlas Non-dedicated PC Server

    Atlas Non-dedicated PC Server


    Non-dedicated PC Server

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 08:07 AM PST

    My friend and I play on my computers save file of a non dedicated server. I don't have the most reliable internet (typical Suddenlink) and when I drop internet it lags him out but I stay in. I have to leave the game and come back for him to be able to rejoin as the game still counts him as being there. When I do leave and come back, for 30 seconds or for a day, everything but time in the game has progressed/the universe just JUMPS. What do I mean by this?? The two of us were taming an elephant in a trap that it had no way of getting out of. I lag, he gets kicked, I leave and come back (because I had no idea what was about to happen did happen), and the elephant is gone. Not just walked off somewhere, like GONE. Also, the resources have grown back where they were previously harvested, other animals have spawned and despawned. Anyone know why this is?? Any help would be amazing because it happens too much. And questions for clarification are welcome too!

    TLDR: Disconnecting and reconnecting from my non dedicated server game moves EVERYTHING. Some things out of existence.

    submitted by /u/Cyber_Tick
    [link] [comments]

    Please test server Getxatlas

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 01:37 PM PST

    I want to see if this server will handle the load of large amount of people if you can join test it out let me know if anything I should change that be great. Server name Getxatlas

    submitted by /u/getxjedi
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment