• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 26, 2020

    ATLAS The King Returns PT. 2 - Blackhole Vs SDC - The Championship

    ATLAS The King Returns PT. 2 - Blackhole Vs SDC - The Championship


    The King Returns PT. 2 - Blackhole Vs SDC - The Championship

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 02:17 PM PST

    It is day 4322, the grid you're in has almost reached 255 ping, you look back at Crewmember 123 and grab your pair of climbing picks. ''It is time to do what must be done'' you whisper as you approach the perfect mesh spot...

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 09:35 AM PST

    This bad boy coughed up 800+hide, 500+ fish meat, and 500+ oil. What's the biggest fish you ever caught?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 11:01 PM PST

    How did I get the game to quit freezing

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 12:09 PM PST

    I play on xbox and I know it's a game preview and theres bugs and what not but it seems that most of the time when I go to move my inventory the game freezes up and crashes, is there something I can do to stop this from happening?

    submitted by /u/holyshart7
    [link] [comments]

    Going to new home with 30+ tames !

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 02:00 AM PST

    Fix Free Fucking Port

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 04:06 PM PST

    I'm so sick of huge tribes abusing the fucking free ports, you can't fight them but they can fight you It's broken

    submitted by /u/MrMcepix
    [link] [comments]

    I got wiped. I’m sad.

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 05:20 PM PST

    I'm playing NA PVP, looking for somewhere near Americans or English speaking people to settle in. Tired of getting offlined and losing 2 galleons in a week. Small clan of only like 4 people.

    Where should I settle to be near English speaking people I can actually have fun playing with?

    submitted by /u/coolcat97
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment