• Breaking News

    Friday, July 17, 2020

    ATLAS Trading

    ATLAS Trading


    Trading

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 09:25 AM PDT

    Hey guys, just wondered where everyone does their trading? I'm some what of a noob to atlas but I'm an ark vet. Is there a website or reddit thread I can check out? I really need to boost up my company with some trades.

    submitted by /u/Saysar1
    [link] [comments]

    One Gin Ep.9 Less Is More! 7 Boats Vs 15 Boats Chinese Alliance

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 10:02 AM PDT

    Tips and tricks

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 09:32 AM PDT

    Hey guys, what are some of the best tips and tricks you know for season 4 on Atlas? I'm an Ark vet, but I'm definitely behind the curve when it comes to the meta in Atlas.

    I would be incredibly grateful if people could link some video guides or share some wisdom with me and the boys! It's pretty hard to find good coverage of this game, so I thought reddit would know best.

    I need metas boys!

    submitted by /u/Saysar1
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else having problems with new keybindings or know how to fix??

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 08:42 AM PDT

    My grapple down (repel down or whatever) will not work.

    I changed all my keys around. My friend said his default key for that was right click. Which was the "secondary attack" keybind.

    Well the button I changed my secondary attack to does absolutely nothing while on a grapple. Is this a bug?

    Anyone else having issues or know a fix or workaround to get it working? Very annoying not being able to use grapples.

    submitted by /u/TeknicallyChallenged
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to Settle

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 11:08 PM PDT

    hey guys. anyone on Krakens Grasp PVP have any islands my company could come settle on? we are a company of 8 and seek protection while we build up.

    submitted by /u/Grizzlyayye
    [link] [comments]

    Slamberg ( Featuring Larry )

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 01:17 PM PDT

    Servers down?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 11:21 PM PDT

    Can't seem to connect to Kracken, just says network connection issue when trying to rejoin or join a grid map....

    https://i.imgur.com/OtsBm8e.jpg

    EDIT: Ahhh seems steam servers are causing join issues.

    submitted by /u/nz_rc
    [link] [comments]

    One Gin Ep.4 Causal Fleet Night One Clan Vs Chinese Alliance

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 06:06 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment