• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 25, 2020

    ATLAS These dolphins sensed I was in distress, and stayed with me until the end. #FishAreFriendsNotFood

    ATLAS These dolphins sensed I was in distress, and stayed with me until the end. #FishAreFriendsNotFood


    These dolphins sensed I was in distress, and stayed with me until the end. #FishAreFriendsNotFood

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 09:33 AM PST

    "The Dream Team"

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 01:37 PM PST

    Ship speed.

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 04:26 PM PST

    I am curious what is the fastest speed you have clocked in a ship? What was the theme of the ship build? Mine is a single deck schooner 22 knots.

    submitted by /u/acemac
    [link] [comments]

    A GrapeShot Application for Designing & Uploading Sail Designs.

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 02:58 PM PST

    Would be really cool if GrapeShot designed an application for Android & iOS. That would allow you use a stylist for much higher quality results. And once your design is finalized on the app and submitted, it then ties the uploaded file with your associated gamertag/steam account to allow you access in game.

    What do you think? Suggestions?

    submitted by /u/yobwerd
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment