• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 17, 2020

    ATLAS How do alliances in PVE work?

    ATLAS How do alliances in PVE work?


    How do alliances in PVE work?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 09:56 AM PDT

    I would like to form an alliance with a few companies in my sector, but am unsure how they work being a newer player to Atlas and never having touched Ark.

    If I join an alliance, will the other company have access to my locked boxes, smithy, etc.? Also, will it allow players in the alliance-ed company to build near my foundations and gates?

    Sorry if this question has already been addressed. I did a scan through old posts on the sub and couldn't find any direct answers on it.

    Thanks for any and all help with this.

    - Ollie Churbutt

    submitted by /u/yobwerd
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment