• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 8, 2020

    ATLAS Shout out to these bros (and SIZEDRAGON) for allowing us to (help) with Hydra! First Stone! Cheers gents!

    ATLAS Shout out to these bros (and SIZEDRAGON) for allowing us to (help) with Hydra! First Stone! Cheers gents!


    Shout out to these bros (and SIZEDRAGON) for allowing us to (help) with Hydra! First Stone! Cheers gents!

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 11:40 PM PST

    Ah, the pure adrenaline of running a sloop full of chooks across 3 PVP lawless servers. LOL

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 02:56 PM PST

    Can you delete a character (Xbox)

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 06:57 AM PDT

    Tried the game, made a new character, spawned in a rock can't move. I can't eat poop because I can't eat it's a new character with nothing. I think all I can do is delete it and try again but I don't see a way too. If you only option is to sit there while my character starves then I'm done with this game already.

    submitted by /u/dannywyze
    [link] [comments]

    Interview With D&T Leadership

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 12:08 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment