• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 9, 2020

    ATLAS Trouble signing in

    ATLAS Trouble signing in


    Trouble signing in

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 10:55 AM PDT

    Hey! I was wondering if anyone else is having trouble signing into the servers? It was working fine before but whenever I try now it gets stuck on PrimalGameData_BP and the one time it did get in I lost connection due to "Battle Eye client time out"

    submitted by /u/MorningGlory5
    [link] [comments]

    Any advice for a couple beginners who wish to join the community

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 08:28 AM PDT

    Howdy everyone,

    Me and my girlfriend played a lot of Ark, been playing a lot of 7 days to die lately.

    We want to join the Atlas community now. I know its a little late in the game, but at the same time. People who are playing now are established and most likely aren't going anywhere.

    So we work during the day and can play maybe 2 or 3 times during the week and more during the weekend.

    Does anyone have any suggestions on what kind of servers we should join? We like PVP but because we joined late, maybe it will be hard for us to survive?

    What are some things I should know that only the community can tell me?

    Can't wait to meet you all on the high waters. Friend or Foe

    submitted by /u/nistin
    [link] [comments]

    Character gone

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 12:22 PM PDT

    I just logged in earlier to find my character was gone this is the first time I've logged on in months last time I logged on the map was different

    submitted by /u/Jforjosh56
    [link] [comments]

    Can we get a fix for sunken treasure now?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 03:16 PM PDT

    It's been an issue for as long as I've played the game and as a feature I'd like it to work (optimally) but still this point id settle for just temporary no clip around shipwrecks or I dunno, having a harvestable box around so if my only entrance is buried I can bust the rotted floor out and drop down to the box.

    submitted by /u/i_am_teh_badger
    [link] [comments]

    The Great Hit Squad VS One Barrel Bomb

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 08:07 PM PDT

    One Gin Ep.19 The Scuttle Alliance

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 06:45 PM PDT

    ATLAS | Captains log #40| EXPLOITING IS NOW ALLOWED?? WAREHOUSES on the HORIZON

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 04:19 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment