• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 10, 2020

    ATLAS Edit Ship sail spacing

    ATLAS Edit Ship sail spacing


    Edit Ship sail spacing

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 04:02 AM PDT

    i wanna change the space distance between my sails, just dunno where i find the file to do so, currently having 3 large sails on a brig but i want 5 but the spacing to big to do so, i changed the units to allow 5 sails, anyone know what file section to edit to allow this

    submitted by /u/delinquentdane
    [link] [comments]

    Broken game

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 07:34 PM PDT

    This game is so broken just done few treasure maps for my boat to sick with all my gold on for no reason what so ever I'll never buy a game from this company ever again come to this game after my character was wiped twice with in the last 8 months on ark company is nothing but scammers

    submitted by /u/warriorborndog
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment