• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 14, 2020

    ATLAS Gun crew help for Xbox

    ATLAS Gun crew help for Xbox


    Gun crew help for Xbox

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 06:03 PM PDT

    I recently bought the game after eyeing it for a long time in the Xbox store, I love it. The ability to build your own ship and set sail to conquer the high seas is so much fun!!!

    The issue I am running into, that is currently holding me back, is that I can't seem to get my crew members to fire at enemy ships. Additionally I have not been able to find out how to command them to shoot when I want. I have tried every combination of commands and buttons I can think of and it won't work. I am hoping one of you scaleywags can help. It has made hunting other pirate ships and ships of the damned impossible as a solo player.

    A separate but related issue is that I can't seem to switch to third person when I am behind the wheel of my ship. I would like to be able see more while sailing.

    The platform I am sailing on is the Xbox One.

    Thank you for your help and happy sailing mateys!!

    submitted by /u/hockeplaya40
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment