• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 31, 2021

    ATLAS Ark reskin? Yes, please.

    ATLAS Ark reskin? Yes, please.


    Ark reskin? Yes, please.

    Posted:

    I was obsessed with Ark for a very long time, bugs, glitches, and all. This is more of that, but streamlined. 3rd person, default now, grows on you.

    I'd imagine online for this is like Ark online was for the entire time I played it - buggy, glitchy, laggy as hell, and full of people that want to watch the world burn.

    Thankfully, I find the solo play to be more enjoyable than Ark solo.

    If this looks familiar, it's because I'm placing it everywhere. Thanks Wildcard (Grapeshot, whatever). How can a game you spend 1000+ hours on not be a 10 to YOU?

    submitted by /u/Justamytwocents
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment