• Breaking News

    Friday, April 30, 2021

    ATLAS Lawless Claim towers

    ATLAS Lawless Claim towers


    Lawless Claim towers

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 08:57 AM PDT

    So I can't seem to place them after the wipe, is there a timer going because of the wipe? Because the message that is being displayed is something along the lines of cannot be place, because not allowed on this server. I thought it was just the island I was on so went to a different island on another grid and it said the same thing. Any thoughts or am I not doing something right?

    BTW there's no claim towers nearby either.

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/Elezine
    [link] [comments]

    Question about fishing

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 07:06 AM PDT

    I'm playing a singleplayer game with blackwood and am trying to fish in order to get blue nutrition. I sail out into relatively open ocean on a raft, sit on a chair and use sugarcane as bait. When I throw my line, it goes into the water, but I've waited upwards of 5 minutes on a few occasions and have never gotten a single fish to bite. Am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/tyler1128
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player resources exist?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 06:31 AM PDT

    Returning player for this wipe, played a ton of vanilla at launch.

    I have so many questions and I can't seem to find answers to them, is there a decent resource or game guide that is semi up to date?

    If anyone wants to help with a few questions feel free to take one or as many as you can.

    1) how viable is a small company (less than 5)?

    2) lawless vs claimed island, what's better and why?

    3) how can you defend your base and ships when you're not online?

    4) how do you know how many players are online in your grid or see how many players are online in another grid?

    5) how can you tell what grid has what resources?

    6) do schooners and higher still cost gold to build?

    7) what's the best way to acquire gold

    Thanks in advance, all these new changes are overwhelming.

    submitted by /u/skaizm
    [link] [comments]

    Just came back after a long time, have some questions

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 02:51 AM PDT

    So, I played back when the game was originally released, and haven't really touched the game since. My first question is how does land claiming work now? I try to put down a flag and it says I can't do that in lawless zones, but when I try to put down a lawless land claim it says that it isn't allowed on the server (this is official pvp).

    My 2nd question is what are the meta weapons now for pvp and for pve? I fought a few players and it felt like the pistol did work, but the blunderbuss missed every single shot, even when I was right next to them and they stood entirely still for a while. I don't know if it was a desync issue or if I'm supposed to not be close to them with a blunderbuss (even though that seems wrong).

    submitted by /u/itsudemoai
    [link] [comments]

    Crashing

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 11:57 PM PDT

    offical servers not showing up

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 07:08 PM PDT

    Is there a place I can monitor the real time status of the servers to make sure i dont miss launch?

    submitted by /u/skaizm
    [link] [comments]

    Gold farming

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 07:58 PM PDT

    What is the best way to get gold?

    submitted by /u/dhdnsl
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment