• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 19, 2021

    ATLAS Ship was killed in Armored Dock

    ATLAS Ship was killed in Armored Dock


    Ship was killed in Armored Dock

    Posted: 19 May 2021 12:57 PM PDT

    It was anchored (green mark) and with gold inside dock.

    WTF?

    submitted by /u/RedrickRSI
    [link] [comments]

    Quick advice needed, cannot get past load screen after game crash xbox

    Posted: 19 May 2021 07:27 AM PDT

    Need pretty quick advice. I was on an island and approaching someone's base (PVE if that matters) it was a huge ass base and it lagged and then crashed my game out. Well now, I cannot log into my character at all. It doesn't make it past the loading screen because I'm assuming it cannot load the base I was near. What can I do to resolve this. Please help I have baby tames to get back to!

    submitted by /u/darkdove93
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know any good atlas servers on xbox?

    Posted: 18 May 2021 11:09 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment