• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 10, 2021

    ATLAS Small Armored Docks

    ATLAS Small Armored Docks


    Small Armored Docks

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 10:47 AM PDT

    Can you no longer find small armored docks in Flotsams? I've found 2 small armored docks in high level flotsam in the past before I left this game and came back, but I've been looking for days now and haven't found a single one.

    submitted by /u/bfoster3183
    [link] [comments]

    Atlas Ramming Galley Guide

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 01:58 AM PDT

    Character Causes Entire Server to Lag, Hotbar breaks server

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 07:28 PM PDT

    I am playing on a private blackwood server with a few friends and all has been well until recently. We changed the amount of skill points awarded on levelup which gave us all quite a few points for prior levels, for some reason at that moment, my character became bugged.
    Every time I join the server now, it causes massive lag and ping which does not resolve until I leave and the server is reset. While on the server if I attempt to level up or place an item on my hotbar the entire server freezes for ten seconds.

    I have killed my character and started a new one but the issue persists, is there any known fix?

    submitted by /u/JonNathe
    [link] [comments]

    Lost Levels - PC

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 04:49 PM PDT

    Lost almost 40 levels today all my skills and essences... Any known fix?

    submitted by /u/Boston42032
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment