• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 18, 2019

    Atlas Joining Unofficial servers problems?

    Atlas Joining Unofficial servers problems?


    Joining Unofficial servers problems?

    Posted: 18 May 2019 10:12 AM PDT

    Because I basically play alone and just a few hours a week, I prefer to play with boosted xp/harvest/tame and with mods. For the last couple of weeks at least, I've been having trouble joining unofficial servers. I pick a server that says something like "JoBob's 3x3 20xXp 20xharvest and Mods server" then it takes me to a server selector to chose a specific quad, but they are all named differently and there are multiples (like 5 A2s). When I join them, I'm not on JoeBob's server, but something completely different. It's like the server list doesn't match the ip or something. Has anyone seen this?

    submitted by /u/PharaohPir8
    [link] [comments]

    FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH

    Posted: 17 May 2019 05:00 PM PDT

    Looking for the newest fountain of youth location for NA PVE server? Does anyone know?

    submitted by /u/Karrick80
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment