• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 26, 2019

    Atlas Another ship lost :(

    Atlas Another ship lost :(


    Another ship lost :(

    Posted: 26 Sep 2019 10:39 AM PDT

    I know it's probably my own fault for playing the game like this. I love not owning an island and traveling the world on my ship. I'm a pirate I want to live on my ship not on land! But once again I loose another ship to offline raiding. And I should probably take it as a blessing in disguise, with the announcement of the wipe and all. But I really hope that apart of the changes the make, that they make it actually viable to live on ship, and offline protect it easier. No before you say go make friends with people and parley for protection while I'm offline. I do that, but every once and a while you find yourself in area where I can't get protection and I'm not going to sail around for another couple hours looking for it. I really hope they make living on ship much more viable.

    Edit 1: right now as it stands, it's currently easier to sink a ship, then it is so get on board and hack down the doors/walls that lead to where loot is stored. Ships need to be harder to sink and easier to raid. I honestly wouldn't have cared if they jacked all my stuff but loosing the ship is like a dagger to the heart (as a solo it take a shit ton of time for me to even make a schooner). Make the planks on the outside of the ship have a significantly higher hp and make walls doors have less. Why would I raid a ship when it is easier to just sink it and collect the goods. Which lol in pirate times never happened as no one could get to the bottom of the ocean.

    submitted by /u/Cpt_Krunk13
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment