• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 27, 2021

    ATLAS Should I get atlas?

    ATLAS Should I get atlas?


    Should I get atlas?

    Posted: 27 May 2021 11:37 AM PDT

    I'm thinking about getting atlas but I don't know if it's broken and I thought I'd come here for help :) maybe someone can tell me how broken it is? Also how many creatures are there? And how much there is to do in single player? Thank you for your time :)

    submitted by /u/xxcleahxx
    [link] [comments]

    Patch 525.06 Be Like

    Posted: 26 May 2021 08:10 PM PDT

    What did they do now

    Posted: 27 May 2021 12:01 AM PDT

    so i woke up to play and i saw there was an update after i downloaded it the game said i died and when i try to respawn it just crashes the crash number was 525.6 i was playing on my laptop but i switched over to see if that was a problem and it still did it even with the 3070 on my main computer i've tried to reallocate files and still nothing

    submitted by /u/connorosborne22
    [link] [comments]

    Puckle and shooter options

    Posted: 26 May 2021 04:18 PM PDT

    I was fighting an enemy in front of my puckle today, and the range of the puckle was short and the shooting was slow. Is there any setting that should not be changed?

    I always put my PIN and set the range high and aggressive

    submitted by /u/spark0000004
    [link] [comments]

    Come Join us on Atlas, Trade winds Active, friendly community! Discord link Https://discord.gg/Dx9hhh2eak

    Posted: 26 May 2021 02:57 PM PDT

    Need a cool place to play atlas message me with any questions

    Posted: 26 May 2021 04:44 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment