• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 15, 2019

    Atlas New to atlas looking to meet players

    Atlas New to atlas looking to meet players


    New to atlas looking to meet players

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 11:37 PM PDT

    What's up, I play on Pc looking to have some mates to pirate around with thrive online. HMU so we can link up. NA servers for me.

    submitted by /u/john_r8mb0
    [link] [comments]

    New player trying to survive

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 09:19 PM PDT

    As a bunch of new player my little group of 4 players are curious on ways to keep a base safe after log out time, I understand you can claim a island but I presume that it's not ideal for a small group, and ideas oh how to do our best to keep a few tames and supplies safe? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/JordPlays2Much
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment