• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 28, 2019

    ATLAS Base designing question, hope you guys can answer it.

    ATLAS Base designing question, hope you guys can answer it.


    Base designing question, hope you guys can answer it.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 08:01 AM PST

    So I found a rel beautiful spot ontop of a waterfall to build my base at, and I intend to have a Zoo like area along the river leading to said waterfall. my question is as I have yet to obtain any animal besides a bear yet, is it possible to fit all if not most of the tammable animals through the new wide medium stone gates? I can't imagine that we would need those giant gates to fit some of them through, right?

    Will the giraffe, rhino, elephant, sheildhorn, giant crab, Giant Tortugar, and Razortooth fit through the wide medium gates? also will 4 walls high be high enough, or do some need even higher ceiling than that?

    submitted by /u/Pensive_wolf
    [link] [comments]

    Found an interesting thing today

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 07:16 PM PST

    Today I noticed that you can slot a blackjack onto a saddle can anyone tell me why we can do this or maybe even the use behind it or other things we could slot to the saddle?

    submitted by /u/Yabo1merc
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment