• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 27, 2019

    ATLAS [D&T] Fights SDC and SDC allies (#Restore Pablo)

    ATLAS [D&T] Fights SDC and SDC allies (#Restore Pablo)


    [D&T] Fights SDC and SDC allies (#Restore Pablo)

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 03:37 AM PST

    D&T Meeting

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 12:26 PM PST

    ATLAS Cluster Glitch - 26-11-2019

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 05:48 AM PST

    Hi Guys,

    I run a private 2x2 dedicated server for our clan. I migrated the server from an i5 with 8gig ram to a Dell R720 server with dual Xeon Processors and 64Gig ram with MS Windows Server 2012R2 as OS. I basically copied the entire "ATLAS" folder over to the new server and reinstalled Redis. I took the .rdb file from the old pc and copied it over to the new server. On the new server i used Redis Desktop Manager and imported all the keys of the old server and updated everything. The server start all clusters fine and you can log in but on the A2 cluster where most of us built bases there is a weird glitch/stutter that affects the waves, animals and NPC's. I took a short clip to show what i mean. The other 3 clusters are fine with no issues. I have tried restoring a saved file from before the move but still this issue persist. Any suggestions on how to correct this is welcome.

    submitted by /u/Burner_ZA
    [link] [comments]

    [D&T] SDC Trippin' on Trees

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 03:42 PM PST

    Wookiee Post fight interview after 1v1 with Lawl

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 08:19 PM PST

    So I honestly don’t know what to do lol I got a boat and a base

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 06:33 PM PST

    So what exactly am I suppose to be doing in this game? How do I get gold? And better items? I'm currently living in the snow area and there's like 0 metal

    submitted by /u/ImTrippieHippie
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment