• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 26, 2019

    Atlas Me and my friend just got the game a couple days ago and thought why not build a galleon. 8 hours of grinding later

    Atlas Me and my friend just got the game a couple days ago and thought why not build a galleon. 8 hours of grinding later


    Me and my friend just got the game a couple days ago and thought why not build a galleon. 8 hours of grinding later

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 02:02 PM PST

    Small clan looking for members (pvp)

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 05:46 AM PST

    We are a small pirate clan on NA offical. We have combat ready ships and an alliance which Grant's us an island to build on. We play from 7-11 est time. NEW PLAYERS WELCOME.

    submitted by /u/ickySuspect
    [link] [comments]

    Has this game improved yet?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 08:53 PM PST

    I bought on release and the game was.... less than the hype to say the least. Had the game gotten better? Has the taming improved since that method is garbage rn? Is shipbuilding, the supposed main aspect of the game, accessible without a hacker flying around and CTRL+ALT+DEL your ship like it's nothing? I'd love to see this game be good, so is it worth booting up again?

    submitted by /u/iRepliToU
    [link] [comments]

    Should I get it?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 05:57 PM PST

    Just got my pc up and running, big fan of Ark. Started when Ark literally first launched in early access so I know about the bugs but I'll be honest I'm kinda tired of issues like that. Do the pros outweigh the cons in Atlas? Are there boosted servers that are less grindy? Just looking for opinions here, any insight would be great. Thanks everyone!

    submitted by /u/rivalen217
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment