• Breaking News

    Friday, November 29, 2019

    Atlas post dem PVP ship builds

    Atlas post dem PVP ship builds


    post dem PVP ship builds

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 02:46 PM PST

    So been away from altas for a while, Since season 1 really, wanting to know what'sPVP the best way to build up a pvp brig now, can ya's post up some pics so i can get an idea of current Official server meta

    submitted by /u/danielnz2494
    [link] [comments]

    Worth it on sale?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 07:25 AM PST

    I saw the game was only $4 on steam rn and I was debating whether I should get it for so cheap. I'm still a bit confused on what the game is but I was hoping you guys could help me decide! Thanks

    submitted by /u/mnifuzion
    [link] [comments]

    Where is the fountain right now?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 03:17 PM PST

    NA PVE wtb Elephant

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 05:57 PM PST

    Is anyone selling an elephant? Can pay gold I am in grid M3. Doesn't have to be a high level

    submitted by /u/jmillr21
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment