• Breaking News

    Monday, December 30, 2019

    Atlas Getting tames onto a boat

    Atlas Getting tames onto a boat


    Getting tames onto a boat

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 11:20 AM PST

    What a PITA this feature is! Either the "move to boat" option is greyed out or when you actually click on it it does nothing. Yesterday I spent a good 45 mins with my bear on lowest follow and running around the sloop to get it to finally glitch onto the deck!

    submitted by /u/RedHeadedMomma81
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for players to play non-dedicated

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 03:42 PM PST

    So I like to play my server with friends but I play on servers but I just like to build and build and build anything frome boats,bases,opships and anythid so if you want to play add my discord or steam or Xbox (discord preferred) Discord: swiss#1570 Steam: Swiss_cheese001 Xbox: odinfarmer DM me on any of these or DM me on Reddit (Will use a couple of admin commands) Please msg me back. :)

    submitted by /u/Swiss_cheese001
    [link] [comments]

    I’m looking for players

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 03:32 PM PST

    So if you want to play atlas with me the add my discord and steam but thing I like to do in atlas •build ship (brig/gallion) or any •making op ships Building bases So message me if you want to play or add me on Xbox I play on pc but it's cross platform Add me on discord(must have) swiss#1570 Steam : swiss#1570 Xbox : odinfarmer I'm in the UK so check the time zones fist.

    submitted by /u/Swiss_cheese001
    [link] [comments]

    How to get atlas to run smoother?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 07:59 AM PST

    Back in the game after a long time away. Literally runs just as choppy/glitchy as when I left a month or so after initial launch. Is there anyway to get it to run smoother? It's not my rig. Running I7 and gtx1070. It is running from my HD not my SSD. Currently playing on the NA PVE server.

    submitted by /u/AgentH87
    [link] [comments]

    Claim island

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 05:52 AM PST

    Hi all, what can i do with an Island in solo?

    submitted by /u/Intryy
    [link] [comments]

    PC player looking for a group in PVP NA.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 05:57 PM PST

    All my friends bought the game and then never played it. This game is literally the game I've been dreaming of since I was like 10 and I'm suuuper into it but it's impossible alone.

    I can play for a couple hours a day and am like level 40 and have a cool schooner so I can contribute.

    Also! I am a girl that's married just so know so I'm looking to get hit on.

    Dm me if interested!

    submitted by /u/xXAssBlaster69420Xx
    [link] [comments]

    NA PVP Small company looking for place to settle

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 10:31 PM PST

    We are a small company looking for an island to settle on. Taxes are fine, willing to help defend the island. Message me on discord and we can chat. Kettch#6262

    submitted by /u/Balony_King
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment