• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 31, 2019

    ATLAS Glider fix summarized

    ATLAS Glider fix summarized


    Glider fix summarized

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 09:02 AM PST

    Can someone help me please

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 10:52 AM PST

    I'm on Xbox and I cannot open the treasure map without my game crashing can anyone help please

    submitted by /u/killercat32
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to reduce SotD spawns in single player?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 11:34 PM PST

    Feels like the spawn levels are still balanced for multiplayer. It's not very fun to be sailing along in my sloop and get wrecked by 15+ ghost ships at once.

    I don't want to get rid of them completely; just reduce the numbers.

    submitted by /u/abbiecadabra
    [link] [comments]

    [SinglePlayer] Any way to set direction and speed of wind with a admincommand?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 01:20 AM PST

    pretty much the title. I know with setignorewind you can ignore the wind at all but from time to time it would be more fun to set the wind speed instead of ignoring it.

    submitted by /u/Relaxia
    [link] [comments]

    Cosmetics Question

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 09:53 AM PST

    I bought a few things from the cosmetics vendor but they dont show up in inventory? Do I have to craft it? Cuz I dont see that option either

    submitted by /u/RiftedEnergy
    [link] [comments]

    Ironic

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 05:54 AM PST

    Cargo Rack Question

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 12:49 AM PST

    Can anyone share their best method for loading and unloading these monsters?

    Is there really no way to interact with this thing in the water?

    I wish these were better :(

    submitted by /u/MossDog24
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player looking for a server

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 01:28 PM PST

    Hi, im coming back to atlas after not having played since the first launch months. What i really miss about this game is the same reason as for everyone, sailing with a crew. Tho when the meta started to shift towards 1-man ships with lots of npc's it started to feel more like a single player game. So my question is if there are any servers with NPC's either removed or heavily reduced?

    submitted by /u/fireflyMfucker
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone heard of the salty sea dogs? I hear they claim to be the leaders of n8. But yet I come in a zone to do a treasure map, and I see someone getting raided in the zone. I believe it was tpg, and I think only one or two companies fought instead. While the sea dogs hid in their bases.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 05:23 PM PST

    Anyone heard of the sea dogs? I hear they claim to be the leaders of n8. But yet I come in a zone to do a treasure map, and I see someone getting raided in the zone. I believe it was tpg, and I think only one or two companies fought instead. While the sea dogs hid in their bases.

    submitted by /u/Tater187
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment