• Breaking News

    Monday, December 16, 2019

    ATLAS Ship meta

    ATLAS Ship meta


    Ship meta

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 08:32 AM PST

    I've just returned to the game after early 2019's wipe and was curious to know if these cheesy builds were still meta or if personal preference builds are more viable now.

    1. Is it still worth armoring your boat?
    2. Are heavy cannons still better than standard?
    3. Is it still a thing to throw all cannons on one broadside?
    4. Is it still better to use only speed sails?
    submitted by /u/iamflotekk
    [link] [comments]

    Land War - ATLAS - EU OFFICIAL PVP - HACIENDA

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 04:44 AM PST

    [D&T] Airborne Part 2

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 01:24 AM PST

    Qm is after anyone affiliated with dnt gnt wankanda

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 10:33 AM PST

    Hide yo cats!

    submitted by /u/joemamacalled
    [link] [comments]

    Oraleuis and the D&T boys spotted running after they realised they got resistance

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 09:09 AM PST

    New to Atlas Questions

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 07:31 PM PST

    Hi, I am new to Atlas, I have played Ark since 2015 when it first released and decided to buy Atlas just to give it a shot. My friend has it and so does my brother so 3 of us will probably play but right now I've been learning the game solo on official pvp

    The pvp is not really what I have questions about, what is confusing me greatly is sailing the grand scale of the map, where I should be going and how to find claimable land

    So here are my current questions

    1st Question - Is there a way to see what land or islands are claimable on the map before sailing to them? It is annoying me to sail for 20 minutes just for it to be a free port area then sailing another 20 minutes just to be in a lawless region

    So how do I find normal region zones that have claimable land? I see clearly on the map land that is already taken but how do I see on the map or find untaken land that is not a lawless region? Certainly there has to be an island somewhere to take over or find no one owns being that map is huge?

    So this is my first issue is wasting my time not knowing where to head to find normal regions and always end up in freeports or lawless regions

    2nd Question - Where should I be traveling or does that not matter? Does it make any difference if I build at the top, bottom or sides of the map? Meaning does any direction have better resources or is it just random all over the map, the only current understanding I have is that some places are tundras, tropical ect, I choose to spawn up at temperate zone

    So after I find a place to build should I be heading towards any areas or just focus on my base?

    3rd question - are hiding bases possible on this game or are you just easy to find basically no matter what, for example on ark you can definitely hide bases as long as they are not large, in this game some islands I been to don't seem to have hiding spots as much ands seems like I am forced to be found almost, I haven't explored alot but was curious if I am able to hide and not be found for a while like Ark or if this isn't really possible on Atlas

    The only other questions I have is maybe advice and tips reguarding me starting

    My goal is I want to build a small hidden base and claim a piece of land, not sure how possible this is by myself or with 3 friends

    I cannot find information online about how to know how to find normal claimable regions/islands, because it's annoying traveling to an island just for it to be lawless or Freeport and when I look on the map I don't know where I should be heading to find unclaimed islands

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/TheSoloLaneGod
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone figured out how to remove/increase structure limit on ships on their private servers or single player?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 03:34 AM PST

    Moving slider to 5.0 and changing GameUser.ini to different numbers up to 10 one by one doesnt seem to change anything.

    I understand there needs to be limitations for servers as Jat explained for different reasons but i hope something can be done for single player so we can unleash creativity.

    submitted by /u/mesershmit
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment