• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 30, 2021

    ATLAS How to tax trade?

    ATLAS How to tax trade?


    How to tax trade?

    Posted: 30 May 2021 08:15 AM PDT

    Hi,

    I've recently come into possession of several sea forts on the server I play on. I'm rather enjoying the atlantean spires, but I'm not seeing any income in the banks on my sea forts.

    I've set taxation to 30% for both neutrals and my allies, but I keep seeing the rate dropped back to 0. Any suggestions on how to make this system work as intended? Any server settings that could be messing it up?

    submitted by /u/Sophist_Floof
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for an enjoyable server on Xbox, not too boosted.

    Posted: 30 May 2021 06:07 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I bought the game this morning, just trying to find a decent server with a few people on to get started, I don't want a server that is hugely boosted, just one with a few players on, preferably PvP.

    Cheers :)

    submitted by /u/SeshGremm
    [link] [comments]

    For everyone who wants to play single player or host a non dedicated lobby. We figured it out bois!

    Posted: 29 May 2021 01:47 PM PDT

    Game crashes when loading server? XBOX Series X

    Posted: 29 May 2021 06:31 PM PDT

    So I've just downloaded the 3 hour trial because I've been really tempted to buy the game, whenever I try and load into a server the game crashes out and kicks me to dashboard?

    Is the game this unplayable all the time or?..

    submitted by /u/SeshGremm
    [link] [comments]

    Help?

    Posted: 29 May 2021 08:23 AM PDT

    I keep trying to play single player but I keep spawning in the oceon? I got the game yesterday and I don't know how to fix this Help would be appreciated :)

    submitted by /u/xxcleahxx
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment