• Breaking News

    Monday, January 20, 2020

    ATLAS Alliance/Coalition Influence Map [20.01.2020] NA PVP

    ATLAS Alliance/Coalition Influence Map [20.01.2020] NA PVP


    Alliance/Coalition Influence Map [20.01.2020] NA PVP

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 09:07 AM PST

    Is there a way to stop spiders from spawning inside my house?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 04:29 PM PST

    I have a house in the jungle, and almost every time I get on for the day a spider is in my house. It has gotten me and my company members killed several times, and has destroyed preserving bags and such. So is there a way to avoid this besides not living in the jungle?

    submitted by /u/wcbarrows
    [link] [comments]

    Best Gally setup for 3men company [EU Pvp]

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 01:13 AM PST

    Hi there, we were wondering what a good setup is for a gally with 3men crew.

    Should we just take 52 canons and some swivels on top? We tend to do some defensive sea battles and occasionally a kraken run.

    Also, why is everyone using 6x handling on a gally?

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/jefwoot
    [link] [comments]

    late night galleon fights vs QM

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 10:13 PM PST

    Recruiting NA PvP

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 08:27 PM PST

    Looking to start up again, played briefly a month ago until I was wiped. Would like another go but need people badly message me if interested , ability to join an Xbox party is encouraged but a mic is required

    submitted by /u/NativeDisciple
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment