• Breaking News

    Monday, January 20, 2020

    Atlas Is atlas cross play with Xbox?

    Atlas Is atlas cross play with Xbox?


    Is atlas cross play with Xbox?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 08:27 AM PST

    Just a minor bug when joining tonite ....

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 07:01 PM PST

    Anyone know the best guide for setting up a dedicated server on Linux?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 05:48 PM PST

    I got super close to getting a map built and server working on Windows about a year ago, but my friend group eventually gave up and abandoned the game. Kinda looking to try making my own server again, but on Linux.

    All the guides I have seen in my light googling are basically the same ones from a year ago, and it looks like nothing new has been added to make it easier.

    Just seeing if anyone here has any info.

    submitted by /u/speersword
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment