• Breaking News

    Monday, March 9, 2020

    ATLAS Ship sinking?

    ATLAS Ship sinking?


    Ship sinking?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 07:26 AM PDT

    Ive been playing in pve i came back to find two of my sloops at the bottom of the bay. Were they destroyed by animals or is this a bug?

    submitted by /u/ssoRgniK
    [link] [comments]

    Theres a few different theories on whale hunting so I thought I would try some out and sink some Damned Galleons while I was at it. This is the first of 2 parts, part 2 later in the week. Let me know your tactics for whaling.

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 10:57 AM PDT

    It’s a great community, fresh wiped by popular vote. Would love for both PC and Xbox players to come join us to explore the seas and participate in competitive pvp! May the wind be at your back!

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 08:48 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment