• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 1, 2020

    ATLAS I'm considering buying this - is it similar to Ark?

    ATLAS I'm considering buying this - is it similar to Ark?


    I'm considering buying this - is it similar to Ark?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 03:31 AM PDT

    Probably gets asked a lot here so apologies in advance.

    Is it busy on Xbox One? I'm going to play on Xbox One X to be precise, is it 4K enabled?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/UnitedBot
    [link] [comments]

    How do I remove someone else’s cargo saddle from my tamed bear?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 07:34 PM PDT

    I found an abandoned bear roaming around. The decay timer was finished and I was able to claim the bear. The bear has a cargo saddle with built structures on it. Whenever I try to remove the previous owners cargo saddle it says, "Can't unequip saddle with structures built on it".

    I have already tried to remove the saddle via the decay, but it apparently has no decay timer. No matter what I do I can't remove his cargo from the bear. How can I remove it?

    submitted by /u/Diet_NukaCola
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment