• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 21, 2020

    Atlas Looking for groups to join server for some pvp fun

    Atlas Looking for groups to join server for some pvp fun


    Looking for groups to join server for some pvp fun

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 05:01 AM PDT

    Experienced capped?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 07:09 AM PDT

    Forgive me for my naivety, I'm pretty new to Atlas. I've been playing single player on the XB1. I made it to level 51 last night and now instead of an experience bar I have red text that says I need to discover more before I can gain more experience. My question is does that simply mean I need to sail around and discover more random islands or is there something specific I need to discover?

    Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/DoctorSneak
    [link] [comments]

    Buying mythic ship BPs

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 08:37 PM PDT

    I'm looking for Mytic ship part BPs Planks Sails Cannons Etc does anyone have some for trade / sale on krakens grasp

    submitted by /u/Frig_offfff
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment