• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 22, 2020

    ATLAS Question about parking boats in freeport

    ATLAS Question about parking boats in freeport


    Question about parking boats in freeport

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 06:46 AM PDT

    So I've recently returned to playing some atlas, and I've seen ALOT of people stacking their tames and boats in the freeport. I knew about the stacking of tames is safe - but I dont understand how they are keeping their boats, entire fleets, safe from decay at the freeports?

    Is there any trick to this?

    submitted by /u/RiceFarm1337
    [link] [comments]

    Area all tames unclaimable in Atlas?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 11:10 AM PDT

    I've been curious about getting a razortooth in the game though I don't wanna go through the process of raising it. I see posts about egg selling. Is that the only way to get one or can you have someone raise one and then they un-claim it and you claim it back?

    submitted by /u/SirVonHicks
    [link] [comments]

    game deleted my character

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 02:44 PM PDT

    in server PVE EU , muy character is level 110

    i dead in , saturday 14:00 spain hour aproximadamente server: B6 island: campawa island

    and next screen is a select server

    :(

    submitted by /u/fuynfactory
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment