• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 2, 2020

    Atlas My new atlas series, working on cutting the streams down to short episodes

    Atlas My new atlas series, working on cutting the streams down to short episodes


    My new atlas series, working on cutting the streams down to short episodes

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 01:31 AM PDT

    Atlas Nitrado issues

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 07:02 AM PDT

    Hi everyone!

    I apologize for coming to the PC sub but the Xbox sub is dead and I know that you guys would most likely be able to help me.

    I am having the hardest time getting my server to cooperate with me. I have switched between the 4x4 , 3x3, 15x15 ;

    1) I either cannot select a home server for the map, it says there is no space.

    2) I currently have the 4x4 selected and have a home server selected but now it wants to keep timing out.

    I'm quarantined and can follow instructions, so if someone is willing to help, I would be most appreciative. I really just want to enjoy this game.

    submitted by /u/DankGypsy
    [link] [comments]

    Throw back memories

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 09:36 PM PDT

    Client update for Xbox? What is it?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 08:38 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment