• Breaking News

    Friday, April 3, 2020

    ATLAS Single Player Quality

    ATLAS Single Player Quality


    Single Player Quality

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 12:25 AM PDT

    Hello. I'm on Xbox one and I'm running a free two hour trial of this game and I'm wondering if official servers are worth playing on. I'm an avid player of Ark so I know somewhat to expect from offical but how is the singleplayer aspect? This game seems really tied around multiplayer. Anyone here have any experience with singleplayer mind sharing their experience?

    submitted by /u/DooDooPants69420
    [link] [comments]

    I recently joined a discord channel that opened up a world of trading and I discovered there is still a active community of players that love the game as much as I do, or atleast are playing it haha. This video is just showing how to get involved and also a little tour of Ghost's Auction House!

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    Mermaids and the Galleon of the Damned

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 05:31 PM PDT

    New Video up in 30

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 06:02 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment