• Breaking News

    Friday, April 24, 2020

    ATLAS WE NEED JIB SAILS....not just for, but function also!

    ATLAS WE NEED JIB SAILS....not just for, but function also!


    WE NEED JIB SAILS....not just for, but function also!

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 08:43 AM PDT

    Hey everyone, is there any efficient way to kill the snowman boss alone?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 12:54 AM PDT

    I am a single player who plays the altas game hard in EUPVE.

    Recently, I was in trouble with the snowman boss.

    I parked the schooner outside the cave in B1. I also know how to summon the snowman boss. But I can't beat it.

    The Yeti is fast and its damage is high. I often die in 10min.

    I heard that there is a place that can prevent not to be attacked, but I don't know where it is.

    Is there any other efficient way to solo the snowman boss?

    Or who would like to take me together when doing the snowman boss.

    Forgive me for my poor English. Thank you very much!

    submitted by /u/DCXIAO
    [link] [comments]

    Do I really have to fight these 25 fully amored undead guys to get my treasure?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 05:05 PM PDT

    Just me and my spear?

    submitted by /u/DeakonDuctor
    [link] [comments]

    Where can I find a cross-platform server list? Looking to play with my mates on Xbox (I'm PC)

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 08:39 PM PDT

    Small-medium pvp map size would be nice. Any good servers or a list I can look at?

    submitted by /u/lukethiel
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment