• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 10, 2020

    ATLAS Is it worth unlocking the Galleon?

    ATLAS Is it worth unlocking the Galleon?


    Is it worth unlocking the Galleon?

    Posted: 09 May 2020 06:25 PM PDT

    As a solo PVE player my ship is pretty much my base. I dont really see the use in basebuilding on land since all I know right now is that most people just use their land bases for breeding.

    Is it worth it for a solo player or should I just stick with the brig?

    submitted by /u/DeakonDuctor
    [link] [comments]

    Goofing around in Single Player, taming rhinos, not taming a parot...

    Posted: 09 May 2020 08:02 PM PDT

    Atlas tribe merging problems

    Posted: 09 May 2020 02:06 PM PDT

    I'm trying to merge my tribe but every time I click on merge nothing happens anyone know how to fix this

    submitted by /u/Jojo808maui
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment