• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 16, 2020

    ATLAS A day in the life of an SDC tax beta

    ATLAS A day in the life of an SDC tax beta


    A day in the life of an SDC tax beta

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 04:03 PM PDT

    Can we get the ladder glitch fixed? (Xbox)

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 06:08 AM PDT

    Was hoping this had been addressed... ladders going to ships will sometimes (3x yesterday and today for me) freeze your character. Only way off is to reboot. Wtf man

    submitted by /u/RiftedEnergy
    [link] [comments]

    Transition from lawless to claimed land(15-25 ppl)

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 04:35 PM PDT

    We have a decent sized group and get attacked by chinese clans pretty much at 3am every night, we can defend and we have. Even sunk a galleon last night. We want to actually play the game at normal hours though and not when blackhole, pubg, and so on are active. Any tips on what we should do as a group of that big?

    submitted by /u/Gartia
    [link] [comments]

    Everything is gone?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 04:16 PM PDT

    My girlfriend and I play Atlas, once every so weeks when we have the time. So we returned to the game and we were spawned in the middle of the ocean of our dedicated hosted game. We knew that the map was changed, but 6 to 12 months of playing gone. All our ships, tames and our towns we made with mods and hunderds of hours of playing, also perfecting buildings in single player all gone. Also the camps of friends who casually join us are gone.

    Is there anyway to retrieve this? Or is it the best to just abandon the game and move on to something else? Because we don't want to do everything a second time round for 6 months (although the devs would love the hours on the stats, but F them) before we are again on the point we where, let alone the camps of our friends. There also nothing warranting a second round, everything is the same.

    submitted by /u/GTARP_lover
    [link] [comments]

    PrimalGameData_BP Stuck

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 06:39 PM PDT

    Whenever I, or anyone in my company try to connect to our server we get stuck in the loading screen waiting on "PrimalGameData_BP". We cannot get it to connect. At first I thought servers might be down but after seeing everyone here still posting stuff i'm not too sure. Any help will be appreciated

    Edit: More information

    Other servers I try work perfectly fine, I am playing on official, if I join the server via Join an atlas button I can get in after getting a notification that I lost connection to the host and it still lets me in, but sometimes I get a bug that doesn't let me interact with anything. The rejoin button just won't let me join at all

    submitted by /u/DragonborReborn
    [link] [comments]

    ATLAS: FARMHOUSE & BUYABLE-SHIPS ANNOUNCEMENT

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 04:03 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment