• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 4, 2020

    ATLAS Small chance of succes, what are we waiting for!

    ATLAS Small chance of succes, what are we waiting for!


    Small chance of succes, what are we waiting for!

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 06:46 AM PDT

    Atlas vets

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 11:11 AM PDT

    So I'm sure some of you are just season 1 players or season 2. I just wanted to say the game it self is amazing I mean I hardly experience lagged and that was at server cap each time 150 players. Game seems to run alot smoother so far so for any players looking to return I would definitely give this season a shot.

    submitted by /u/PlannedOrphan
    [link] [comments]

    The History of ATLAS (Seasons 1-3)

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 10:15 AM PDT

    This is a mess

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 01:27 PM PDT

    I'm very interested to hear how this new map is an improvement. Dear oh dear.

    submitted by /u/ArmitageShanks69
    [link] [comments]

    Missing regions?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 12:26 PM PDT

    I have a single player map running and have setup base in region M6. Now when I load up i need to choose my spawn point and the map only seems to have regions A1 - K11. If I hit spawn in bed the game crashes, if I hit spawn in home region I'm bang in the middle of F6 in the middle of the ocean..... any idea where the rest of my regions have gone? Any possible recoveries? Or do I have to start over? 🤔

    submitted by /u/SykoSy
    [link] [comments]

    Patch notes for season 4 are up. Take a seat, theres a lot to read.

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 08:11 PM PDT

    Sap/sugars in the new Tundra?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 08:12 AM PDT

    Has anyone had any success in finding any yet? I've been looking for hours.

    submitted by /u/ArmitageShanks69
    [link] [comments]

    Can the ridiculous chat censor on xbox go away please?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 07:55 PM PDT

    There are some words that mute you're whole sentence. Damned is one, which is relevant to the game. Other words are seemingly random. I can say hell yea but can't give my name to my pc playing company member to hmu on fb?

    Why cant we get have whatever word muted, instead of just censoring the whole thing. It sucks typing something on xbox as it is...

    I know there's alot of stuff that people want worked on, and I hope they're doing some great work. I'm bout to jump on the new map now.

    But, if I have a problem I want to bring a solution, and this one seems easy enough. Mute the banned word instead of the whole chat line please and thanks

    See you out there

    submitted by /u/RiftedEnergy
    [link] [comments]

    Patch Notes 406.7

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 08:35 PM PDT

    https://game-updates.info/atlas

    New Map created

    1. Centralized Golden Age islands for a clearer path to completing the compass.
    2. Centralized high-density servers to reduce the distance/sail time between conflict areas.
    3. Updated mineral foliage on islands so its no longer tied to plant biomes.
    4. Removed most unique discoveries to reduce the grind of getting to the max level cap.

    Economy Balance Updates

    1. Army of Dead on Golden Age Islands gold drops reduced by 62%.
    2. Island Claim upkeep costs reduced by about 75%.
    3. NPC Crew upkeep costs reduced by 84% on land.
    4. NPC Crew upkeep on sea reduced by about half.

    Other changes

    1. Army of Dead Treasure Guards has been made significantly easier for low-quality treasure maps.
    2. Updated early game XP curve so you don't immediately level.
    3. Moved skill point gains to be more generous in lower levels and level off in later levels.
    4. Army of Dead on Golden Age Islands XP rewards reduced by 60%.
    submitted by /u/spoolblack
    [link] [comments]

    LF Company to join

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 05:03 PM PDT

    Hello, I'm looking for an active and friendly company to join that uses discord. I live in NA CST.

    I never thought I would have to mention my exact history within Atlas. BUT, the last company I joined accused me of being an insider(and then booted me) simply because its been so long since I played Atlas, and couldn't remember fast enough for their interrogation of all the details of my character's accomplishments.

    I played at the launch of Atlas for awhile, nearly a year I think. I ended up leaving Atlas for awhile because I got tired of the Chinese hacks and exploits that were happening back then. At some point after that I made a new character who was only level 9 when I stopped playing Atlas again and he got to age 100 since I had been gone awhile.

    I've never been a member of any mega companies and could care less about any insider drama. I'm just a regular guy looking to join a company to enjoy the game with.

    submitted by /u/BankaiSam
    [link] [comments]

    How do i prevent raids?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 08:36 PM PDT

    I had a base with 100 turrets looking in all directions plus 50+ tames at max level 200+. Some how a cew wiped out entire base in a matter of minutes with 2 lvl 90 bears, a lvl 237 bear and a 150 rhino. Why did my turrets do nothing, and how did my tames do nothing?

    submitted by /u/Thaijler
    [link] [comments]

    Season 4 released

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 08:19 PM PDT

    ATLAS: SEASON 4 PROGRESSION GUIDE + TIPS & TRICKS

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 08:14 PM PDT

    Season 3 PVP Winners

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 07:59 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment