• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 7, 2020

    ATLAS Claim Flag

    ATLAS Claim Flag


    Claim Flag

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 09:52 AM PDT

    I found an island that is not in a lawless region and I have the gold necessary to place the flag. It shows everything is okay but when I go to place it, it just cancels and goes back to my inventory.

    submitted by /u/DooDooPants69420
    [link] [comments]

    I need a player

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 08:22 AM PDT

    So we have a small base there is too of us me and my friend we have some boat's iv gone into building and boat building we need some one to help us if you could DM me I can add you. MUST HAVE DISCORD: my discord: swiss#1570

    submitted by /u/Swiss_cheese992
    [link] [comments]

    What happened??

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 07:54 AM PDT

    I havent played this game for months but last time i did whenever i was on reddit or discord all i would hear about is Death and Taxes, SDC, Uganda, and a few other massive companies i cant remember the names of. But now i havent seen mention of any of them not once. Just curious if anybody knows what happened to all these megas? Did they just stop playing or did shit go down?

    submitted by /u/Blueprint97
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for recruits

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 04:09 PM PDT

    We are a medium sized company looking for more active members any players that could be regularly active and are looking for a company to join let me know

    submitted by /u/elusivemongoose
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment