• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 19, 2020

    ATLAS The biggest issue with this game is the community.

    ATLAS The biggest issue with this game is the community.


    The biggest issue with this game is the community.

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 09:59 AM PDT

    Just trying to chill and a guy is camping my corpse despite me having nothing, I don't really get it. Solo players are endlessly griefed by people for some reason in this game when there's nothing to gain.

    submitted by /u/zdravkopvp
    [link] [comments]

    Single player farm/warehouses?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 09:36 AM PDT

    So I got a question about the automated equipment in single player they stop when your offline and stuff is their a way to work around this besides a dedicated server?

    submitted by /u/Franzferdinan51
    [link] [comments]

    Newb questions about building

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 07:18 AM PDT

    Hey all, potentially returning newb here.

    I played when EA launched for about a week then left, I've heard they've fixed a lot of the game breaking bugs (I know there's still a lot more) and plan to add new content every month or so.. I'am thinking about starting again.

    I do have a few questions as a lot has changed. Using Reddit search confuses me more as some things have changed multiple times and I don't know what the most up to date info is.

    Questions:PVE server only because I'm solo :(

    1.If I start building on a claimed, taxable island can the owner delete my base anytime they desire?

    1. If I enter a claimed "server square" can I build a pillar from the ocean floor and build my base there safely, or does the island owner essentially control the whole server?

    3.Lawless islands decay timers..7 days or 4? Do the structures slowly take damage over that time or just disappear when the timer is up?

    1. If I sail my ship into a lawless island will it disappear/Decay as well? Or is that timer only for ground structures?

    2. How viable is just being a nomad and sailing around on a scooner? Do ships still just randomly sink for no reason or is it genuinely safe as long as you don't sail too close to land?

    3. I here Unofficial servers are the way to go but... are these servers owned by individuals that could one day just stop paying server fees or whatever and all my stuff goes away?

    Thanks in advance to anyone who takes the time to answer.

    submitted by /u/CrazySwitch
    [link] [comments]

    Why are people terrible at building.

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 04:19 AM PDT

    Is efficiency the only verifiable attribute you guys care about? I see ships which just consist of broken non-logical messes of cannons, all encased beautifully Ina disgusting hollow shell (for lightness I assume). Have some artistic integrity! I could go on, but for now I just wish to hear the reason behind such awful and uninspiring ship design. (No offense)

    submitted by /u/peepee-chan
    [link] [comments]

    Full control sinking allies parked ships

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 03:24 PM PDT

    The reaper

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment