• Breaking News

    Monday, September 28, 2020

    ATLAS Me looking for flotsams

    ATLAS Me looking for flotsams


    Me looking for flotsams

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 11:59 AM PDT

    We went and killed Kraken V1 last week and decided to build a galleon for the fight. Originally I was going to only give it cannons on one side, but after trying to level the ship I decided I should probably load up both sides. Heres the speed build and tour of the ship, Njord's Might

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    How long do I have to wait to change my company name a third time

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 12:55 PM PDT

    Me and my crew accidentally changed our company name to something dumb how long do we have to wait to change it again

    submitted by /u/chikengang123
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox player trying to figure servers out.

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 03:06 PM PDT

    Hey all! My sister, my brother in law and I all want to play this game together. I've played a fair bit on SP and a little on the official pve servers. Now the thing is my brother in law's Xbox one is the original Xbox one so it has lots of trouble loading in all the ships and stuff on official so then it crashes. We haven't gone out too far and I would assume maybe there are less players away from the free ports so it might be easier to run out there even with taxes.

    There is also of course dedicated unofficial servers which might be better for us to run on? I was thinking of either joining one of those or renting our own in order to not have him get kicked due to lag. What would you guys and gals recommend we do?

    Thank you for any help you offer.

    submitted by /u/Kitewings
    [link] [comments]

    GODZILLA

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 06:21 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment