• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 21, 2020

    ATLAS A Very Sexy Season 5 Video

    ATLAS A Very Sexy Season 5 Video


    A Very Sexy Season 5 Video

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 02:51 AM PST

    High Ping in Grids

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 02:37 PM PST

    Nice and quick question for all you out there on Reddit, I've been having issues on the Official PVE server with my ping being 100+, my buddies and I have our base settled in a C Grid, but our ping is 100 to 200+ easily.

    I've heard that each grid has is its own server, and I assume that means each one has its own region. I'm curious if anyone in the US gets better ping in a different area of the map or if its something I've just got to deal with because I'm NA West?

    Thanks for the feedback!

    submitted by /u/CornStalker007
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment