• Breaking News

    Monday, November 23, 2020

    ATLAS Questions about farm houses

    ATLAS Questions about farm houses


    Questions about farm houses

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 09:38 AM PST

    So I have multiple questions but to give context I keep trying to place my farm house multiple times now it's always telling me obstruction or too many farms for the area some times it'll have the number 2/1 whatever that means

    What am I doing wrong?

    submitted by /u/Franzferdinan51
    [link] [comments]

    Auto decay issues

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 10:22 AM PST

    So I have about 550 triangle floors spammed around the back area of my main base and it keeps auto decaying everyday is there something I'm doing wrong is it too close together does someone need to stay online on the island 24/7 or is the game just being a bitch

    submitted by /u/ahahhhahhaha
    [link] [comments]

    Worth hosting a private server for friends?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 09:46 PM PST

    I know this game was 4 bucks last black friday, so if they do that again myself and a group of friends are planning to try it out. We want to host our own server and just have fun with likely no more than 20 people max. Is it worth the effort and if so what map size should I set up? I have a dual xeon server (16 cores total) and 192gb of ram.

    submitted by /u/nrfmartin
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment