• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 27, 2021

    ATLAS Devs seeing the community concern about the update be like

    ATLAS Devs seeing the community concern about the update be like


    Devs seeing the community concern about the update be like

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 04:51 AM PDT

    Single Player? Is it a thing?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 01:06 PM PDT

    So I'm a super busy dad of four. Very hectic schedule. I get my downtime late at night when the kid's and wife are catching some z's.

    I've played atlas previously and dug it flaws and all. Just wondering is a single player map viable? Is it any fun? What mods do you use? How are the wild pirates? Can you loot the ships when they go down etc?

    I'm really looking for a relaxing game I can sink my teeth into and I think a heavily modded Atlas is the answer.

    TLDR - Basically I'm looking to make Atlas more of a Valheim. How do I do it?

    Bonus Side note -Hit me up if you are interested and this sounds fun to you. I would be down to split a server with the right casual group. We could do a 6x6.

    submitted by /u/TFilly402
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox local maps not working?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 06:37 PM PDT

    I'm playing on solo on Xbox and am new to the game. All of the treasure maps that I'm finding for the region I'm in (H3) are showing up blank. All the other maps are showing up fine.

    Ive seen a number of notes about this being a known issue and how to fix it, but all of them are console. Are we Xboxers just out of luck?

    submitted by /u/kateceratops
    [link] [comments]

    Boats

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 03:09 PM PDT

    Will schooner prices ever go down.

    submitted by /u/dhdnsl
    [link] [comments]

    NA PVP

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 01:35 PM PDT

    Who's recruiting NA? Got 3.5k hrs on NA PVP, and I've run with groups like TC, OOF, and Uganda. Haven't played since last September. Wanting to get back into it.

    submitted by /u/TheWootang52
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment